Work at Harbor Shores
Make a Difference with Harbor Shores
Harbor Shores is one of the most unique golf courses in the nation. A public, non-profit entity, Harbor Shores is truly a place set up to make a positive change in its community.
A few reasons to feel good about employment at Harbor Shores:
- All revenues above operating expenses are granted back to the city of Benton Harbor for job training and programs.
- The course plays host to The Senior PGA Championship in 2012, 2014, 2016 & 2018.
- At least 40% of the Harbor Shores grounds crew resides within the four square miles that makes up the city of Benton Harbor.
- 3 million square feet of dilapidated buildings and 140,000 tons of solid waste trash, and contaminated soil were removed (the equivalent of filling a football field 60 ft high) from the land where the course sits today.
- Harbor Shores invested $1.5 million to revitalize Jean Klock Park, contributes an annual fee to the city of Benton Harbor $20,000 to lease the land for holes 7, 8, & 9, and agrees to maintain the park for the city.
Opportunities currently available:
Those interested in employment are encouraged to apply in person at Harbor Shores Clubhouse. Seasonal positions are often filled between January 1st and April 1st of each year for the upcoming golf season.
Harbor Shores Clubhouse is located at 201 Graham Avenue, Benton Harbor, Michigan 49022